1、Introduction to the machine unit
Rolled copper foil is made by rolling copper plates repeatedly. The general technological process for production of rolled copper foil is: copper ingot →hot press tempering toughening → plane to remove scale→ cold rolled→ continuous toughening→ acid washing →rolling →degreasing and drying. The raw foil of rolled copper foil is obtained in this way. The raw foil then receives roughening, heat resisting layer treatment and passivating treatment for prevention of oxidation according to requirements.
2、System control function:
A、Synchronous control for speed of upper and lower rollers of the main machine.
B、Temperature display for upper and lower rollers of the main machine.
C、Automatic calculation for coiling diameter of the coiling.
D、Constant tension coiling control of the coiling machine.
E、Touch screen operation display.
F、Real-time control system of monitoring machine.
3. Electric system characteristics
- PLC adopts master-slave mode of PROFIBUS bus structure to communicate with transmission device and remote PLC station, which reduces the onsite cable and wiring work significantly. At the same time, the system reliability is improved greatly. PLC exchanges data with onsite PLC and transmission devices to achieve quick response. Data resource sharing is achieved with onsite human-machine interface through MPI communication network and monitoring computer.
- Upper and lower roller of the main machine receives PLC program controlled speed instruction through PROFIBUS onsite bus to perform speed control and roll banding control.
- The coiling machine receives PLC program control through PROFIBUS onsite bus to carry out coiling control with constant tension through special module.
- All types of technological parameters of the rolling mill can be changed online through touch screen or upper computer system to supervise state and process data of all parts of the system, display all types of failures in a centralized manner and important parameters and historical tendency.
- Carry out system monitoring through monitoring computer and record all types of technological data and historical tendency.