ASVG series enhanced static var generator is designed based on customer requirements. It is suitable for comprehensive power quality control at low voltage side of distribution system. It can also control reactive current, harmonic current and three-phase unbalanced current. Compared with the traditional capacitance compensation scheme, it has the advantages of accurate compensation, inductive and capacitive bidirectional operation, fast response and the like, and can avoid the resonance risk of the capacitance system; Compared with the traditional SVG scheme, it adds the necessary harmonic control capability to make the product more cost-effective.
1. The operating range is from - 1 to 1, and the inductance and capacitance can be adjusted in full range.
2, strictly in accordance with the industrial product design, high reliability, suitable for harsh working conditions;
3. Wide voltage and wide frequency input range, suitable for harsh grid environment;
4. Various reactive power compensation modes, customers can choose freely;
5. Unique energy-saving mode, if the compensating current is small, the system will automatically disconnect from the grid and reduce the unnecessary power consumption.
6. Perfect protection functions, such as overload, phase absence, over-voltage, short circuit, etc.
7. The output side has its own circuit breaker, which needs no separate configuration and is more convenient for users to use.
8. Unique die-pull power module structure and airtight duct design ensure good heat dissipation of the system.
9. Fully sealed laminated busbar technology with elegant structure and simple and tidy process;
10. The core components are all well-known international brands with a design life of 20 years.
11, 7 inch full color touch screen design, more convenient for human-computer interaction
Enhanced static var generator (ASVG) detects load current in real time through external current transformer (CT), extracts reactive component and harmonic wave of load current after calculation by internal DSP, and then sends PWM signal to internal IGBT to control the inverters to generate reactive current and low-order harmonic current according to settings, so as to achieve the purpose of reactive compensation and harmonic control.